A. Customer information on the conclusion of distance contracts
The following information serves to fulfill our legal obligation to provide information for distance contracts and electronic commerce.
Our General Terms and Conditions (GTC) can be found under the following link:
You will receive all information in text form at the latest upon delivery of the goods. You can also print this information or save it on your hard drive.
1. Identity of the supplier
You conclude distance contracts withONSITES Group LTD
Business Center "Bee Garden”
173 Prilep Street
3rd floor, Office 30
Phone: +359 89 622 86 20
Managing Director: Dr. Mathias Kunze
Commercial register court: Varna
Commercial register number: 205122088
VAT Number: BG205122088
2. Conclusion of contract
(1) The Customer can individually compile print and binding products on the "thesis.me" portal using a print file that he has created himself in advance and made available to the Seller. By clicking on the button "Buy now", the Customer makes a binding offer to the seller to purchase the individually created print and binding product. Before sending the order, the customer can change and view the product created by him at any time. The seller then sends the customer an automatic order confirmation by e-mail, in which the order is listed and which can be printed out using the "Print" function. The order confirmation does not constitute a binding acceptance of the order. In the case of payment by credit card, the purchase contract shall only be concluded upon the sending of a separate e-mail with an order confirmation or the delivery of the goods.
(2) The text of the contract will be stored by the seller and sent to the customer together with the legally binding GTC by e-mail after conclusion of the contract. Further information can be found in our GTC: https://www.thesis.me/en/terms-and-conditions.
3. Delivery and delivery reservation
(1) The following delivery periods apply to deliveries. The start of the delivery period is determined (depending on the selected payment method) according to paragraph 2 and 3.
|Germany||3-4 working days|
|Austria||3-4 working days|
|Bulgaria||1-2 working days|
(2) In case of payment by debit and credit card the period starts one day after the order.
(3) If the start or end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday, the start or end of the period shall be postponed to the following working day. Also, the start of the stated delivery time is dependent on the customer fulfilling his obligations, in particular to correctly state his delivery address as part of his order. The Seller assumes no liability for transit times of the shipping service company.
(4) The shipment is made exclusively to the countries indicated in the overview "Shipping and Payment" https://www.thesis.me/en/shipping-and-payment as well as under the restrictions or delivery methods indicated in the overview "Shipping and Payment" https://www.thesis.me/en/shipping-and-payment.
(5) The delivery is subject to proper self-delivery.
Further information can be found in our general terms and conditions: https://www.thesis.me/en/terms-and-conditions
4. Purchase price and shipping costs
(1) The indicated prices are total prices in Euro and include the legal sales tax (VAT). Temporary special offers or discounts are shown as such in the context of the presentation of the individual goods on our website.
(2) We invoice our delivery and shipping costs in addition to the stated total prices of the respective goods. The respective shipping costs can be found in the overview "Shipping and Payment" https://www.thesis.me/en/shipping-and-payment.
(3) Otherwise, the customer will not incur any additional costs when ordering by using the means of distance communication. For more information on prices and shipping, please refer to our terms and conditions under the following link: https://www.thesis.me/en/terms-and-conditions
5. Payment modalities and costs of the means of payment
(1) The Customer may make payment by credit card.
(2) The costs, if any, of the selected means of payment are displayed in the order process and in the overview "Shipping and Payment" https://www.thesis.me/en/shipping-and-payment.
Further information on the payment methods can be found in our General Terms and Conditions https://www.thesis.me/en/terms-and-conditions as well as in the overview "Shipping and Payment" https://www.thesis.me/en/shipping-and-payment.
6. Right of withdrawal for consumers and model withdrawal form
a) Right of withdrawal for consumers for distance contracts or online contracts
Consumers - i.e., any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity - may revoke their contractual declaration in the case of contracts against payment under the following conditions:
(aa) In the case of a contract for one or more goods capable of being sent by parcel post which reach the consumer in a single delivery, which are delivered separately or which are delivered to the consumer in several partial consignments or pieces:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us - ONSITES Group LTD, Business Center "Bee Garden", 173 Prilep Street, 3rd Floor, Office 30, 9000 Varna, Bulgaria, e-mail: email@example.com - by means of a clear statement of your decision to withdraw from this contract. In addition, you can exercise your right of withdrawal by letter sent by post or by e-mail. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
In principle, there is no right of withdrawal for distance contracts or online contracts for the delivery of products that have been manufactured according to customer specifications pursuant to § 312d para. 4 No. 1 BGB.
b) Sample cancellation form
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
- To ONSITES Group LTD, Business Center "Bee Garden", 173 Prilep Street, 3rd floor, Office 30, 9000 Varna, Bulgaria, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
7. Warranty conditions
The customer is entitled to a statutory warranty right, which is modified according to sections 8 and 9 of the GTC https://www.thesis.me/en/terms-and-conditions.
Further details on the warranty can be found in our GTC: https://www.thesis.me/en/terms-and-conditions.
B. Additional Customer Information on the Electronic Conclusion of Contracts
The following information does not constitute contractual terms. You can find our general terms and conditions under the following link: https://www.thesis.me/en/terms-and-conditions
1. How does the online contract conclusion work?
The conclusion of the contract is based on a digital configuration process in which the buyer can independently configure the printing and binding of his product.
In the first step, the buyer can configure the binding of his product. First, he has the option to choose between different cover types by selecting the desired cover type with a mouse click. Then, the buyer makes the color selection of his cover by selecting the desired color by mouse click. If the buyer does not have a cover page, he can use the cover page template provided by the thesis.me platform. For this purpose, he opens the cover sheet template by mouse click and inserts his individual data. By clicking on the "Continue" button, the cover sheet is saved and the configuration of the binding is completed. The entire configuration progress can be tracked at any time in the order overview on the right-hand side.
In the second step, the buyer can configure the printing process. First, he selects the format by clicking on the format he wants in the checkbox with the mouse. He then selects from the various paper types by clicking with the mouse. In the following input field, the buyer can enter the number of copies to be ordered. After that, the buyer selects by mouse click whether the printing should be single-sided or double-sided. In the next step, the buyer enters the number of pages of his product. The number of pages to be entered there must match the number of pages of the artwork submitted by the buyer. In the last step, the buyer defines how many color pages of his artwork should be printed in color. The entire configuration progress can be tracked at any time in the order overview on the right-hand side.
In the third step, the buyer has access to additional services which he can optionally use in connection with his printing and binding product. The buyer can order these additional optional services by clicking on them. The entire configuration progress can be tracked at any time in the order overview on the right-hand side.
In the fourth step, the buyer can upload his artwork. After a successful upload, a confirmation note is displayed on the platform.
Once the buyer has successfully uploaded his artwork, he can choose whether to configure further print and binding products or to complete the order. Insofar as the purchaser decides to configure further print and binding products, he can configure two further different print and binding products as part of an order process. To do this, the buyer must click the "Place another order" button, which starts the configuration process for a new product. In total, up to three print and bind products can be configured. The entire configuration progress can be tracked at any time in the order overview on the right-hand side.
Insofar as the buyer wishes to change any configuration during the order process, he can do so by changing or removing the set checkmarks in the checkboxes or by changing the number entered.
The Buyer should carefully check all information at any time. Any changes can be edited during the ordering process by using the back function of the button.
The receipt of the order will be confirmed immediately by e-mail.
Further information can be found in the General Terms and Conditions: https://www.thesis.me/en/terms-and-conditions.
2. Storage of the contract text and access for the customer
All order data will be stored. The General Terms and Conditions will be sent by e-mail at the latest after conclusion of the contract.
3. Input errors
During the ordering process, all information can be corrected at any time by pressing the arrow button "Back" located in the browser pointing to the left and making the appropriate changes. By closing the Internet browser, the ordering process can be canceled at any time.
4. Contract language
You can conclude contracts with us in German and English.